I don’t want to try something on Holden I won’t try myself….
So I’m trying Project333 for me, too.
I think I’m gonna modify it a little though.
I’m not going to stress about including jewelry or shoes in my 33 items.
My main problem is buying clothes just because they are a deal. Who doesn’t need another shirt for 40% off?
I’m excited to see how many outfits I can make by mixing tops & bottoms!
I was pretty blown away looking at this Goodwill 10-piece Wardrobe.
Here is my starting list:
- Stitchfix dress (houndstooth with off white, grey, black, navy)
- Royal blue 3/4-sleeve tunic/dress
- Chambray 3-button long-sleeve tunic
- Grey/black stripe long-sleeve tunic
- Purple plaid long-sleeve button up
- Stitchfix off-white black polkadot sweater
- Multicolor stripe sweater
- Hot pink sweater
- Turquise flower 3/4-sleeve button up
- Black short-sleeve shirt
- Khaki/off-white stripe short-sleeve shirt
- Red short-sleeve sweater
- Navy/off-white stripe short-sleeve shirt
- Black/grey sequin tank top
- Grey with black polkadot sequins long cardigan
- Navy 3/4-sleeve cardigan
- Black short-waist 3/4-sleeve cardigan
- Charcoal long wrap sweater
- Beige long wool wrap sweater
- Dark jeans
- Light jeans
- Black pants
- Khaki pants
- Black/khaki stripe cotton skirt
- Black leggings
- Brown leggings
- Off white leggings
- Burgundy leggings
- Black with white rings wrap dress
- Green with white/blue dots wrap dress
- Grey dress with broach
What’s funny is: Now that I’ve made this list, this seems like a lot of clothes!