My favorite things about my small town life:
- Going to Farmers Union to get eggs placed there by the farmer, and watching them put my $3 in the various containers for each farmer.
- Parking right in front of the posts office, then having the Post Master talk to me while I’m in line, about a dance program she’s putting together for $10 per kid.
- Picking up organic milk at the farm on a 2 minute detour.
- Principal Pease holding the door and greeting all the kids as they enter Strong School.
- A dentist accepting Joel as a walk-in patient & getting him cared for within 3 hrs.
- Water from a well under jm house tasting like heaven.
- Tapped maple trees everywhere.
Theresa’s crusty soft homemade bread.
- “Daycare” being a thing in someone’s house where they feed them home cooked food everyday.
- Running 3-4 errands in less than 1 hour.