We are moving from Texas to Maine, for my husband to become the pastor at a small rural church.
These are my reminders of how I know God has planned this:
- In Spring 2012, the job posting described Joel & his strengths very closely.
- As they got impatient for a pastor, & Joel still had 1 year of school, all the leadership was draw to Joel & other candidates were eliminated.
- They invited our whole family for the interview.
- On our initial visit in Dec 2012, 9 people met us at the airport.
- Upon entering the church, Arabella spoke politely to all the people & there were 3 girls her age!
- By day 2, I felt at home among the church members.
- The kids PLAYED with Darin, teaching him games & including him.
- Cassie is moving in town just in time to give us a home.
- Our new home has both a 4th bedroom & a 2nd living room – 2 prayer requests.
- We were worried about Joel driving a large moving truck, & David Fletcher bought a ticket to fly to Texas to drive with Joel.
- After years of loving my job at Vitaliving, I feel ready to let it go.
- God lead me to start Adaptive Communication Devices, which will allow me to be a homeschool mom, another answer to prayer.